background

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Dad

My father passed away 7 years ago this Thanksgiving.  I still miss him terribly!  He was an extraordinary man.  He was a poet, artist, sculptor, musician and story teller....a renaissance man without a doubt.  He always kept a notepad by his chair ready for the jotting down of any thought, quip or idea for a short story.  I recently found myself browsing through his writings and felt it was time to pay him tribute.  I will try to post one of his writings each day.  I hope you find them as enjoyable as I do!  Here is the first one -

"To the young, who are fed up with critical elders constantly praising their own 'good old days', remember....these are your good old days!"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you....please leave a comment. Thanks!