background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"Stained Glass" Paper Die Cut

It's been a while since my last post.....  I got a new cutting machine and have been so busy learning and having fun.  The Zing is the best cutter I have had so far!  What beautiful designs it can cut and with such precision.  I've also been spending lots of time learning Make the Cut software.  Here's my latest creation.  Stained glass paper :)  I made the "stained glass" paper in Photoshop elements and then cut it on my Zing.  Let me know what you think.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! How do you do this? I'd love to learn!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,

      You need a die cutting machine and a program to create the design in. Once the design is created, it is sent to the machine and it cuts it out. The better machines can be pricey but what a beautiful job they do.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you....please leave a comment. Thanks!